Sunday, July 15, 2012

Month by Month























Mase Face, 


I can’t believe our first year with you is over. It went by so quickly it’s almost unreal. You’re officially a Toddler. You are beyond active and ridiculously smart and I’m not just saying that because I’m you’re mama! You’re always running around getting yourself into something,  whether it’s tearing apart the DVDs, getting into Cash’s water bowl or pulling everything out of the cabinets you’re always having a good time! And boy do you know what you want! You’re obsessed with my cell phone and if you don’t get it you scream and scream and scream until I give it to you or manage to distract you with something else. You’re getting more and more affectionate and will give me and your Daddy unsolicited kisses. It’s absolutely adorable. My favorite is when you grab each side of me face and lean in, it’s a little slobbery but absolutely adorable! 


You’re in size 3 diapers but they’re a little snug. You’re in 12 month clothes but you can also fit into 9 month clothes. You’re still pretty much exclusively nursed. You’re starting to eat more and more solids but you aren’t as interested as I’d like you to be. But we’ll get there I’m sure. You’re not saying too many words just yet. They say little babies will either be runners or talkers and there’s no doubt in my mind you’re a runner. You’re about 21lbs and 29 inches long!


I’m so excited to see what’s to come lil man! 


You are my sunshine, 
Mommy


Since Mason just turned a year I thought I showed you how he’s grown before posting his 12 month pics! 









{These pictures were lost in a camera/computer saving accident}











I’m outta here!

No comments: